Children matters are considered one of the most sensitive area in family law. Children are the responsibility of the state and Government and the Courts do everything according to the betterment and welfare of the children.
If your marriage or cohabitation has broken up, Nationwide Solicitors will work with you at achieving the best arrangements for your children, including their financial support.
As far as possible, we enable you to reach agreement with the other parent. However, where agreement cannot be reached we will apply to the court to make, for example, a Residence Order and for the level of child maintenance to be set.
* If your children are not living with you, we will try to ensure that your children can maintain their relationship with you as a parent.
* If you are having difficulty seeing your children, we can negotiate for you and, where necessary, apply to the court for a Contact Order.
* If you were not married to the other parent of a child, we can help you obtain a Parental Responsibility Order giving you an involvement in the child’s education, health and welfare.
* If you fear your children may be taken from you to live elsewhere in England or abroad, we can apply to the court for a Prohibited Steps Order.
* If your children have been abducted, we can assist in obtaining their return.
Adopting a Child is a lengthy and complex process but Nationwide Solicitors can make it more easy and convenient for you because of expert opinion and advice of our solicitors
If you would like to obtain confidential legal advice on any matrimonial matter then please contact our family law specialist solicitors. So, if you have any questions or would like our help with counselling or mediation conciliation please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8983 8944 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR SUCCESS